281-612-5974 info@cglobalins.com

Commercial Real Estate Insurance

Commercial Real Estate Insurance

Real Estate insurance covers property owners who lease or rent building space used for offices, service businesses, retail stores and/or light industrial or manufacturing businesses. Parking areas are also generally included in coverage policies if used by the customers or building occupants. Coverage is typically offered for:

  • Retail Shopping Centers
  • Commercial Warehouses
  • Retail Shopping Centers
  • Buildings used in Manufacturing or Industrial use
  • Mixed Occupancy Use: Office, Retail, Light Manufacturing, Industrial, Assembly & Service buildings

Some common real estate insurance policies may include:

  • Property Insurance, including Inland Marine
  • General Liability, including Parking Lot & Operations Liability
  • Loss of Income Insurance
  • Outdoor Signs & Outdoor Properties
  • Debris Removal & Pollutant Clean Up
  • Crime Insurance
  • Employee Dishonesty
  • Forgery & Alteration Insurance
  • Back up of Sewers or Drains
  • Automobile Liability Insurance
  • Workers Compensation & Employers Liability Insurance


Call us today at 281-612-5974 for your FREE Risk Analysis