281-612-5974 info@cglobalins.com

Hospitality & Restaurant Industry Insurance

Hospitality & Restaurant Industry Insurance

Hospitality and Restaurant insurance are essential to the operation of any restaurant. From fire, flood, civil disturbance or even a patron’s accident on the premises, you need to be covered. Don’t let your restaurant fail due to costs that could have been prevented with appropriate restaurant and hospitality insurance.

Different types of restaurant insurance policies may include:

  • Multiple Peril Policy
  • Building or Commercial Property Insurance (including fire, flood and demolition insurance)
  • Content & Personal Property damage insurance
  • Fire Insurance
  • Boiler & Machinery Insurance
  • Marine Insurance (papers, signs, transportation, motor-truck cargo & owners policy)
  • Business Interruption
  • Workers Compensation & Employee Liability
  • Umbrella Liability Insurance
  • Liquor Liability Insurance
  • … and many more


Call us today at 281-612-5974 for your FREE Risk Analysis