Sign Industry Insurance
The Sign Industry has a broad range of insurance requirements. Sign companies often face copyright and trademark claims, are exposed to risks in transporting over-sized products from the manufacturing shop to the job site, drilling and setting piers, drilling into fascia to run electrical, working from heights, maintaining safety and fall protection, securing property belonging to others, maintaining a fleet of boom, bucket, and crane trucks and a lot more.
Insurance for sign companies is often a complex puzzle, pieced together by professionals, after a complete assessment of the business risk. The task of the insurance professional is to thoroughly understand the business model, isolate the specificities of the business, and ensure there is adequate coverage for their business.
The experts at CGIS know the sign industry, and have years of experience representing sign manufacturers and installers.
Insurance Policies for Sign Companies
The following commercial insurance policies may apply to varying segments of the sign industry.
- Property Insurance
- General Liability
- Products & Completed Operations Liability
- Riggers Liability
- Professional Liability
- Personal and Advertising Liability
- Business Interruption Insurance
- Automobile Liability
- Hired and Non Owned Automobile Liability
- Worker’s Compensation
- Inland Marine & Cargo Insurance
- Umbrella Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Occupational Accident Insurance
- Manufacturers Errors & Omissions
- Environmental & Pollution Insurance
- Directors and Officers Insurance
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance
- Crime Insurance
- Boiler & Machinery Insurance
- Product Recall Expense